Start Date: 12/17/2019 8:30 AM EST
End Date: 12/17/2019 5:00 PM EST
Venue Name: The Maritime Institute Location:
692 Maritime Blvd.
Linthicum Heights, MD United States 21030
Event Website: www.mnlga.org
Maryland Nursery, Landscape, and Greenhouse Association
Date: December 17, 2019
Location: Maritime Institute - Linthicum, MD
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Registration opens at 7:30 am)
We have a great lineup of speakers including:
- Dr. Michael Brownbridge (MB Biocontrol Consulting)
- Dr. Michael Dimock (Certis USA)
- Dr. Paula Shrewsbury (UMD)
- Suzanne Wainwright (Buglady Consulting)
- Steve Black (Raemelton Farm)
- Dr. Jeff Derr (VA Tech)
- Stanton Gill (UMD)...and many more!
For a full agenda and list of speakers and sessions, view the program brochure
. We have a great lineup of speakers coming from Canada, New York, Cornell, and much more! This year's conference also features breakout sessions in the afternoon for Nursery and Greenhouse.
Please note the early bird discount ends on November 29th, so be sure to register before that date! Please note that all employees of member companies are eligible for the member discount. (If you aren't sure if your company is a member, call our office 410-823-8684 and ask for Michelle).
Recertification Credits Available:
- MDA Pesticide: 8 Credits (1A, 3A, 3B, and 13)
- MD CPH: 1 CEU
- MDA NM: 2 CEU’s in all Categories for NM in Agriculture
- CBLP: 6 CEU’s
- ISA Credits: Approved. Specific categories pending
Lunch is included - and we look forward to seeing you!