Start Date: 7/25/2019 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 7/25/2019 4:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: The Perennial Farm Location:
12017 Glen Arm Road
Glen Arm, MD United States 21057
Maryland Nursery, Landscape and Greenhouse Association
Join us for the 2019 Herbaceous Perennials Diagnostic Training!
Join your peers at this seminar designed to improve the diagnostic skills of herbaceous perennial growers. Attendees will have hands-on opportunities to solve plant problems and grow healthier perennials. The day will include both hands-on sessions as well as lecture sessions. Topics will cover everything from diagnosing diseases, to growth regulators, to water management techniques and much more.
Download the event brochure for a full schedule or to register via mail/fax.
This event will be held at The Perennial Farm located in Baltimore County, MD.
The program will feature:
- MNLGA CPH: 1 CEU
- MDA Pesticide: 8 credits for Private, 3A (Ornamental Exterior), and 3B(Ornamental Interior), and 10
- MDA Nutrient Management: 2 CEU’s for Certified Farm Operators and Voucher Holders (Ag NM)
- MAC-ISA: 1 Credit
- CBLP: 4 CEU’s
- Rick Watson, Owner of the Perennial Farm
- UME Professionals: Stanton Gill, Karen Rane, Andrew Ristvey, and Dave Clement
- Joyce Latimer, VA Tech
- Sara Tangren, Independent Horticulturist
- Kirk Floyd with a special live drone presentation?
About our host:
The Perennial Farm
The Perennial Farm is entering its 39th year. They started as a landscape design and installation company. These valuable landscape roots have given them valuable insight into the needs of garden centers and landscapers. They have created an environment dedicated to doing things efficiently in all of their operations. This means understanding how to grow and produce a mature plant that is the highest quality at the lowest cost. The Perennial Farm is recognized as the “Price Value Leader”.